Tickets can be created by the staff members from the Staff CP, either for sending a general email to the client or for creating a ticket on their behalf.
"Send Mail" option at Staff CP > New Ticket > Send Mail, is used to send an email to the clients' email address, and it works just as an email client.
"As User/Phone" option from Staff CP > New Ticket > As User/Phone, is used to create the phone ticket for issues reported by the clients. It creates a ticket in a similar way as clients create them from client support center.
There are various options (check-boxes) at the bottom of the contents box, and are explained below:
1. Send Mail: It ensures that an email is sent with the contents of the ticket to the email address of the client.
2. Macro: This check box is used to add the reply to the Macros while replying.
3. Knowledgebase: Knowledgebase check box is used to add the reply as knowledgebase article.
4. Watch: It is used to apply watch on the tickets, for receiving alerts of this particular ticket for client and staff replies.
5. Worked: This check box is used to enter the time worked for a ticket post.
6. Billable: Billable check box is used to enter the Billable time of a ticket post.