Widgets refer to the Hyperlinks buttons (that reside on the main Client Support Interface) which redirect users to a specific section like ticket submission form, user registration section, knowledgebase etc.
The following widgets are available in helpdesk by default :
- Register : Users can register their account via this widget.
- Submit a Ticket : Users can submit the tickets for reporting their issues from Client Support Center.
- Knowledgebase : The knowledgebase is a database of categorized articles that act as an information repository (much like a frequently asked question database) for the clients.
- News : A collection of latest updates about an organization, new products launched or new features added in the existing product etc are visible to the client in the News section.
- Troubleshooter : Troubleshooter wizard guides the clients through a series of sequential instructions which enable self-diagnosis and resolve the issue they are facing. The clients are offered step-by-step problem solving using a story-board of questions and answers, as shown, a series of static questionnaire helping the user resolve their issue.
- View Tickets : This widget is only visible to a logged-in user. Once a user logs at Client Support Center, he can check his tickets.
For detailed information on "Widgets", please refer to our detailed product documentation at: http://wiki.kayako.com/display/DOCS/Widgets