Widgets refer to the Hyperlinks buttons (that reside on the main Client Support Interface) which redirect users to a specific section like ticket submission form, user registration section, knowledgebase etc.
The following widgets are available in helpdesk by default,and can be accessed in Admin CP > Widgets >
- Register : Users can register their account via this widget.
- Submit a Ticket : Users can submit the tickets for reporting their issues from Client Support Center.
- Knowledgebase : The knowledgebase is a database of categorized articles that act as an information repository (much like a frequently asked question database) for the clients.
- News : A collection of latest updates about an organization, new products launched or new features added in the existing product etc are visible to the client in the News section.
- Troubleshooter : Troubleshooter wizard guides the clients through a series of sequential instructions which enable self-diagnosis and resolve the issue they are facing. The clients are offered step-by-step problem solving using a story-board of questions and answers, as shown, a series of static questionnaire helping the user resolve their issue.
- View Tickets : This widget is only visible to a logged-in user. Once a user logs at Client Support Center, he can check his tickets.
The widgets title are editable and can be renamed to your desired naming convention
by following these steps Admin CP > Widgets > click on the widget > 'Widget label'