- Ability to import users from CSV files
- Enhanced database performance
- Improved support for sending emails when using PHP 5.6
- Design and usability updates and tweaks to the UI update, based on your feedback
- Updated several internal libraries to improve performance and stability
Upgrade notes: You'll need to restore the 'clientcss', 'footer', and 'submitticket_form' templates, after the update. Also, if you're a Kayako Classic Download customer upgrading from a much earlier version, make sure you review previous release notes as well.
- [SWIFT-5180] - Column 'hasattachments' is now populated for tickets created by the email parser
- [SWIFT-5262] - Fixed a Click Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability
- [SWIFT-5275] - Fixed an issue preventing the creation of user accounts
- [SWIFT-5200] - Fixed readme file links so they point to more helpful resources
- [SWIFT-2690] - Search sometimes did not retain tickets from all statuses; it's now less forgetful
- [SWIFT-2882] - Email queue passwords now understand that a + sign is acceptable content
- [SWIFT-3498] - Setting the value '0' for 'Article Preview Character Limit' no longer displays random dots
- [SWIFT-3504] - Tickets no longer apply deleted autoclose rules
- [SWIFT-4086] - Notifications based on ticket notes now display the correct contents
- [SWIFT-5168] - Removed extra lines when trying to use Staff Replies and Signatures
- [SWIFT-5184] - When disabling count articles in sub categories setting, you can still see those articles now
- [SWIFT-5199] - superscript characters are no longer stripped from tags
- [SWIFT-5222] - "acfinalintro" phrase was picking up the wrong value for "status" and "hours" in the final autoclose notification email, fixed it
- [SWIFT-5224] - Improved support for sending emails when using PHP 5.6
- [SWIFT-5227] - subject strings now support UTF-8 4-byte characters
- [SWIFT-5234] - Fixed bugs related to our new UI and removed unnecessary scroll bars
- [SWIFT-5235] - 'defaulttitle' language phrase no longer looks odd on the help center.
- [SWIFT-5237] - Drop Down text is now visible when using Internet Explorer 11.
- [SWIFT-5261] - Improved column spacing when using large displays
- [SWIFT-5008] - Ability to import users from CSV files
- [SWIFT-5220] - Enhanced database performance
- [SWIFT-5169] - Kayako can now render mathematical representations
- [SWIFT-5185] - Upgraded URLify third-party library to latest build
- [SWIFT-5186] - Upgraded Text_Diff third-party library to latest build
- [SWIFT-5187] - Upgraded SQLParser third-party library to latest build
- [SWIFT-5238] - We now highlight empty or required fields on Support Center
- [SWIFT-5166] - Turned on Captcha for ticket creation by default in the Support Center
We released a minor product build to fix the following defect and added support for ReCaptcha version 2.
- [SWIFT-5283] - Error: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given (./__apps/tickets/library/Notification/class.SWIFT_TicketNotification.php:595)
- [SWIFT-4747] - Support for ReCaptcha version 2
If you are currently using Kayako 4.91.0, a patch update is possible by updating only the files below:
Please contact our support team, if you are looking to perform a patch upgrade.